2019 Pinnacle Awards
The 2nd annual Pinnacle Awards luncheon will be held on Oct 31, 2019 at The Ritz-Carlton in Tysons Corner, VA.
THE INAUGURAL PINNACLE AWARDS
Before an audience of over 300 GovCon leaders and influencers, WashingtonExec in November announced the winners of the inaugural Pinnacle Awards — not an easy feat as the judges had received 125 impressive nominations spanning several categories.
The first awards luncheon on Nov. 1 at the Ritz Carlton Tysons Corner shone a light on exemplary GovCon leadership. In addition to recognizing the winners, Donna Morea was honored for her lifelong leadership in the GovCon community. SAIC CEO Tony Moraco and Attain Chairman and CEO Greg Baroni spoke on Morea’s decades-long contributions and Baroni highlighted her as a trailblazer.
Emceed by Dr. John Hillen, the awards ceremony was unique in the sense that nominators described the “why” and the “how” of an executive milestone and/or federal client project. The awards were not solely based on rewarding revenue generation, CEO only, or other arbitrary accolades.
“Everyone here exemplifies true leadership, innovation and a drive to make the government more efficient and effective,” said WashingtonExec founder and CEO JD Kathuria. “Each and every one of you is key to driving critical missions, whether you are a senior leader or an executive assistant.”
The nomination deadline is September 12, 2019.
- You may submit multiple nominations – but not for the same person.
- For government and industry executives and/or projects in the Federal space
- For company offices located in Washington, D.C., Virginia or Maryland
- An executive and/or company can apply for more than one category nomination
- Professional services, products, and reseller organizations can all apply
- Does not have to be a WashingtonExec member to apply, self-nominations are allowed
- No application fee
- Awardees must be available to attend October 31, 2019 luncheon from 12:00 pm to 1:30 pm in Tysons Corner
- Nomination criteria will not be released to the public
- Nominations are not accepted for Hall of Fame Award